PBO / ANBI
PBO / ANBI
The DocsOnline Foundation (Stichting DocsOnline)
Public & Brand Name
Chamber of Commerce
M. van de Bergh (chairman), J. Noordeloos (treasury), Vacancy (Secretary)
Arend Jan Boekestijn, Joost Verhey, Anouk Keizer
1043 AJ Amsterdam
The members of the Supervisory Board do not receive any remuneration for their work. They may receive a non-excessive reimbursement of the costs incurred by them in the performance of their duties. Management receives a salary in accordance with labor agreements that are common in the sector.
The objective of the foundation is:
Promoting the use of documentaries and maintaining the documentary tradition:
• Promoting and facilitating the use of documentaries as a means for (self) education.
• Promoting and facilitating the use of documentaries as a tool for third-party education.
• Creating and providing a meeting place for viewers, makers and users of documentaries to talk about documentaries and the topics that are dealt with, as well as providing context for them.
• Providing practical and financial support to documentary makers in the field of fundraising, marketing and distribution of documentaries.
To achieve these goals, the Docs Online foundation develops the following activities:
• Making documentaries available online
• Developing and offering online platforms for discussion on various documentary related topics (both subject-related and creation / form related)
• Developing and offering online educational packages and education methods of which documentaries are the main component
• Developing and offering online (authentication) solutions for offering documentaries to promote point of views and / or objectives by NGOs and others
• organizing “Docs4Thought” evenings in which documentaries are discussed and the subjects they deal with (both subject-related and creation-related)
• develop (online) techniques to achieve the above goals
Actual Report of current activities
In 2020, 2021 and 2022 DocsOnline has been supporting, promoting, and developing educational packages for the online release of 120 licensed Documentary films. To fully exploit the potential of the marketplace and maximize audience impact for these films we are continuously seeking additional funds through fundraising, crowdfunding and sponsoring.
Our catalog is extended over time and by now we are one of the largest online documentary providers in The Netherlands.
Annual Report 2020 (Dutch)
Annual Report 2021 (Dutch)
Policy Plan (Dutch):beleidsplan DocsOnline 2019 – 2024
Standaardformulier publicatieplicht Fondswervende installing (Dutch)
Annual Account 2021 (Dutch)
Annual Account 2020 (Dutch)
Annual Account 2019 (Dutch)
Annual Account 2018 (Dutch)
Annual Account 2017 (Dutch)
Annual Account 2016 (Dutch)